Defining the personas or avatars for your brand is a powerful tool that will support the whole marketing strategy. I have created for you a kickass template that will enable you to understand who you are serving as a social enterprise.
Download here your free Avatar or Persona template – Faster planning, to get right into the action!
There are many reasons why you want to understand well your audience, but the main one is that if you don’t know about your audience, how are you going to effectively sell your product or services?
Defining the personas who might be interested in your brand is a very important process to undertake if you want to have a powerful strategy.
Whereas you may have a clear audiences, for example, “mothers” narrowing down will help you to deeply understand all their emotional drivers such as pains, worries, dangers, opportunities, challenges, dreams, hopes…
And then you will also achieve having a better understanding on where to find those personas, the geographic and demographic information, their drivers, habits, mindset…
The ultimate purpose of personas is to create reliable and realistic representations of your key audience segments to create a better content, which will be the king of your strategy, as well as implementing better tactics that will have get you distributing your message effectively.
For any given project, creating only three or four personas is best. It will be more effective for your strategy to have a wider vision on how your product or service helps a larger population, targeted; because if you intend to serve everyone, you will end up not serving ANYONE!
In the same way, the goal of personas is not to represent all audiences or address all needs, but to focus on the major needs of the most important user groups.
On this free template I will guide you through exactly what are the key questions you need to ask to make sure you define your personas effectively.
These representations should be based on qualitative and some quantitative user research and web analytics. Remember, your personas are only as good as the research behind them.
Defining your personas or avatars effectively will:
- Represent a major user group for your products/services
- Express and focus on the major needs of the most important user groups
- Give a clear picture of the user’s expectations and how they’re likely to use your brand
- It uncovers universal features and functionality
- Describe real people with backgrounds, goals, and values
The benefits of having your personas well defined:
- Personas help to focus decisions by adding a layer of real-world consideration to the conversation.
- They also offer a quick and inexpensive way to test and prioritize those features throughout the development process.
- As a business, you can then evaluate new features and ideas for your brand (based on their needs)
- Your team members can implement strategies, from design, product development, website, contents, channels etc
- You can define better the roadmap or overall strategy to build trust with your audience, for more effective marketing and sales funnel!
Is this too tricky or overwhelming for you, you don’t seem to find the answers? Reach out at email@example.com and we will work together!
Stay Tuned, Stand Tall!